Maine State Rep. Melissa Walsh Innes

My photo
Yarmouth, Maine, United States

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Monday, March 9th, begins the first of many public hearings when I will be presenting testimony on bills that I’ve sponsored  for this session.  I will testify in front of the Labor Committee Monday, and soon in front of the Judiciary Committee.  I am happy to have constituents at some of the upcoming hearings, joining me in fighting for the merits of the different bills that I’ve submitted for consideration.  There is a lot of background work in getting a bill through the process, and it all starts in the public hearing.  I am always available to help Yarmouth community members who would like to present at a hearing, or just come up to observe the process.  It really is quite interesting.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interested in a particular topic? Search my blog here...